Sunday, July 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Jeremy!

Happy Birthday Jeremy!
I can't belive you are TWO years old!




What happened to my little baby boy?
I look at Jeremy now and I can't believe he is so big!
He is definately a toddler now, a big boy! Not a baby anymore.

I miss my chunky little guy, so here are a few pics of how I still remember Jeremy...

Jeremy at his blessing. Such an angel!


My snuggly little pooh bear!


My chunkster! He could definately pack it away!




Always Grandpa's little helper!

And always getting into mischief! (well at least that hasn't changed!)


Yes, I really miss the first year. Not that this last year hasn't been a blast too! Its been pretty awsome building sand castles and really playing around!

Happy Birthday JJ! You are two and ready to take on the world! Go for it!
I can't wait to see what happens now. You take me on some crazy adventures and throw some awesome challenges at me.
I love every minute of it! And I love you!

2 comments:

  1. A new post! Yeah! Happy birthday buddy! It has flown by for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, little J!

    ReplyDelete